// // 12 comments

HOW TO UNLOCK SECURITY or MASTER-CODE OF NOKIA MOBILES

POSTED BY=>AMIT YADAV

To Reset Security Code Of Your Nokia Mobiles (Like 5233,5800,N8,etc)

1.      GO TO THE SITE  http://nfader.su/
2.      ENTER YOUR PHONE’S IMEI NUMBER
  (if u r not know your imei number then press *#06# in your nokia mobile.)
3.      TICK THE BOX I'm legal owner of the phone with that IMEI”
4.      CLICK ON GENERATE
5.      THE CODE YOU WILL GET, ENTER IT ON THE PHONE AND YOUR NOKIA DEVICE WILL BE UNLOCKED.

12 comments:

  1. its not working in my nokia N73

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is utter bullshit. Doesn't work for my N8 either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS ONLY FOR OLDER DCT4 MODELS NOT BB5 ETC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only for DCT 4 phone(old model),does not work on BB5 and newer phones

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can also get the Master Reset Code at free of cost from the site Unlocking4free.com here they are providing this code for some old model Nokia DCT Phones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it can not in my phone nokia 5233,why?????

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does not work on my nokia c3,so I dnt knw what to do....pls help me with my phone....

    ReplyDelete
  8. agar aap ke nokia mobile ko code lag gaya hai to maste code is number pe mil jayega 03361861918

    ReplyDelete
  9. When dial *#06#. It was showing two imei no.
    Tell me which one i choose
    my nokia is c2-00

    ReplyDelete